Friday 15 April 2016

Mide Martins REVEALS Twisted Details Of Crashed Marriage AllegationsMide Martins' Marriage Saga Case File 1

Celeb Police earlier reported the alleged crashed marriage of popular Yoruba actress, Mide Martins and her producer/actor husband, Afeez Owo, on grounds of infidelity, especially on the part of the wife who has been accused of abandoning her matrimonial home for that of popular socialite, MC Oluomo with whom she is allegedly having an affair and a real estate mogul, Taiwo Kadiri, who made her brand ambassador of Katawa Properties.
Mide and Afeez
With the promise to bring you perspectives from the parties involved, Celeb Police had an exclusive interview with Mide Martins, who has debunked rumours that she moved out of her matrimonial home, stating clearly that the reverse is actually the case. According to her “People believe that I have moved out of my husband’s house, but up till this moment, I am still in my matrimonial home. Afeez Owo was the one who moved out of the house three months ago leaving me with five children to cater for. Two of whom are our biological children, the other two, cousins and one house help”.
Mide and children

The actress who spoke in an emotion-laden tone, said that she has been alone for the survival of the kids with the help of God and she has been working hard to ensure that everyone survives. While she is aggrieved at the manner in which her husband suddenly came up with these false allegations, she believes that he was advised by people with malicious intentions to attack her first, probably because she has not said a word since he left home and they were scared that her silence could be dangerous.
Mide Martins expressed displeasure at the way people were quick to label her the bad one without trying to find out the truth. According to her, “People judge us by our appearances and it is really not fair. My husband has a very innocent look and I have a very flashy look and it is really not fair to judge the book by its cover because things are actually the other way round. I have been Afeez Owo’s shadow for the past 13 years, I have never said anything bad about him, but that does not mean he has been perfect.”
In responding to the allegations of infidelity, the actress who seemed familiar with such trend said “Let me tell you the truth, my husband is a completely jealous man, and his case is that of inferiority complex. He fights with me anytime he sees me with even a newborn baby boy, he even accused me of sleeping with Pasuma because Pasuma was a major character in my last movie ‘Abike’. He also accused me of sleeping with the marketer of the movie and his own boys, but I don’t have any skeleton in my cupboard. They are all lies.”
mide and olulom m ide and pasuma Abike real
She added further: “People know me as a workaholic, if I sleep around, I don’t have to work this much, women that work so much don’t have time for men.”
When asked why her husband moved out of the house, she had this to say, “For him to have moved to a different apartment, he must have his reasons. I know his reasons, but I will not tell anybody. I know so many of his shady deals but I have never said anything about him, I know that if I decide to say things about him it could lead to the end of his career and more.”
The investigation continues as Celeb Police goes after Afeez Owo for his perspective to the story.

Is well...

No comments:

Post a Comment