Monday 20 June 2016

After his wild antics on Big Brother UK, Marco Pierre White Jr confirms split from fiancée

21-yr-old controversial former Big Brother contestant, Marco Pierre White Jnr, has split from fiancee Kim Melville-Smith after cheating on her with model Laura Carter, on the Reality TV Show.
Speaking in an Interview, Marco admitted the pair had parted ways following a 'misunderstanding' about the definition of what the 'hall pass' meant while he was on the reality show. 


He said, 'The arrangement we had I was given a hall pass for BB. I was given a free pass to do anything I wanted. Maybe I did push it to far. I'm in contact with her now. We'll see how it goes. Just be friends for the moment. I don't regret anything to do with Laura. I feel guilty. I feel bad. I think Kim's a great person. I knew she was watching but I don't regret what I did.'

No comments:

Post a Comment