Thursday 29 September 2016

Ebonyi State legislator, Maria Ude Nwachi shares photos from her Island Resort home as she turns 46

Maria Ude Nwachi is 46 today. The Ebonyi State House of Assembly member popularly known as Afikpo Chi, shared lovely photos, which were taken in her "Maria Island Resort home, Afikpo" Happy Birthday, Best Chic Ever Liveth! See her lengthy post after the cut..
"Hello friends, I just turned 46 years old today. I was born; Tuesday, Sept. 29, 1970. That makes me a bonafide middle aged woman. No be beans at all. You berra give me some respect, winkz. I love getting older. The older I get, the better I feel. I am highly honored to see this age. I owe it all to the architect of the universe for making it all possible.
 SWEETEST AFIKPO & AFIKPO CHILDREN & IGBOLAND: I am dedicating this birthday to the people of Afikpo.
YUMMIEST AFIKPO, my everything, you mean the world to me. There is nothing on earth I will not do to see you smile. You love me & I love you so madly. As long as I breath I must see to it that my lofty dreams for you & beyond becomes a reality. It is just a matter of time. Little time. I have set the wheel in motion; and it must surely come to pass. You over-trust me & know what I can do. All I have, all I acquire; is for you. I cannot eat until you eat. I cannot build until I build enough for you. I cannot enjoy until you enjoy. I shall serve myself last. Your burden is my burden for life. You are the great love of my life.
AFIKPO CHILDREN: Even a one year old Afikpo Child shouts "Maria" once he/she sights me. I am their own movie star, music star, super star, Rihana, Beyonce, Flavour, BIG MAN, Obama, ETC. Hahahaha. They can't get enough of me. The feeling is mutual because I cannot get enough of them either. They make me so happy, the make me feel alive, they make me feel extra-ordinary. In turn, there is nothing I will not do to make them feel special and happy. Dear Afikpo Children, I am working harder and smarter so I can make life much better and finer for you. I will continue to do whatever I can to keep you smiling and joyous. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
MY DARLING IGBOLAND. There is nothing, I mean nothing, sweeter than you on this earth. I love you and will always take very good care of you; to the best of my ability. It is my duty. And I am equal to the task.
MEA CULPA: Mea maximum culpa. If there is anyone I have offended, please, I am sorry. I am very very "no excuses" sorry. Forgive me. let us start afresh; hold hands & be merry again. Ka life naa agaga biko.
FORGIVEN: If anyone out there offended me, you are forgiven. You are completely "no holds barred" forgiven. Let us rekindle our relationship, please. Maka life is just too short to bear grudges & to keep remembering hurt. I wanna smile, laugh & dance more biko. Uwa bu ofu mbia.
DEAR FRIENDS!! Never give up. Hang on to your dreams and work diligently towards it. Magic happens when you don't give up; even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart. Thanks for being a part of my birthday! I truly appreciate you.

PHOTO: Taken today, Thursday, September. 29, 2016, in my Maria Island Resort home, Afikpo, Ebonyi state.
Yours Truly
Maria Ude Nwach (Afikpo Chi)
BCEL -Best Chic Ever Liveth
Legislator- Ebonyi State House of Assembly

More photos below...




No comments:

Post a Comment