Wednesday 23 November 2016

Evidence! Seun Egbegbe Is Lying, He ‘Stole The iPhones By Trickery’ – Computer Village Exco Insists

seun-egbegbeAuthorities at the popular gadget market, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos, have affirmed reports that Toyin Aimakhu’s former lover, Seun Egbegbe, indeed stole eight iPhones worth over 2 million naira and tried to make away with them.

Daniel Fayemi was at Computer Village this morning where he spoke with Chief Whip of the market association, Okueye Kunle, about the events of yesterday, November 22, 2016.

“All I can tell you that it is real. He stole those phones. What he did is what they call stealing by trick. I don’t want to comment much on the case since it is now a police case and Area F Police command is handling it but that story they said he wrote that he did not steal anything is not correct. You must remember that he has friends, employees that manage his publicity so it is one of them that probably wrote that story to try and cover up but it is real. He stole the phones. You can even speak with people around the shop he stole from because I don’t think they opened today,” he said.

When we visited the shop where the alleged theft occurred, ‘Kaalcech Innovations and Consultancy’ it was under lock and keys as at 11am today and neighbors said they were helping the police with investigations. One of the neighbours who spoke under anonymity also confirmed the incident saying he witnessed it, especially when he was being mobbed.

“I was surprised when I saw a story this morning that the man denied stealing the phones. This is someone that was begging like a common thief yesterday. It was when I heard the noise that I came out of my office and by the time I got outside they had caught him and were beating him. I did not even know who he was as at that time. I think he was lucky that the market executives did not allow them to deal with him very well. He wouldn’t have had mouth to be denying anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment