Wednesday 23 August 2017

Jay Z Addresses Beef With Kanye: “You Can’t Bring My Kid Or My Wife Into It”

Oh no, this fight is NOT over yet … Jay Z finally addressed his outstanding issues with Kanye West in an interview to promote his album 4:44 the other day on the Rap Radar podcast and he said everything’s okay EXCEPT that Kanye brought Beyonce and Blue Ivy into the equation when he went on a tirade during his Oakland concert last year before eventually being hospitalized for a supposed nervous breakdown.

So Jay’s got a single on the album, “Kill Jay Z” and it’s got a lot in there about his feud with Ye: “I know people backstab you, I feel bad too / But this ‘F–k everybody’ attitude ain’t natural / But you ain’t the same, this ain’t KumbaYe / But you got hurt because you did cool by ’Ye / You gave him 20 million without blinkin’ / He gave you 20 minutes on stage, f–k was he thinkin’? / ‘F–k wrong with everybody?’ is what you sayin’ /

But if everybody’s crazy, you’re the one that’s insane.” But Jay told hosts Brian Wilson and Brian “B.Dot” Miller that “It’s not a diss. I’m talking to myself the whole time.” He went on to say: “You got hurt because this person was talking about you on a stage. But what really hurt me was, you can’t bring my kid or my wife into it. Kanye’s my little brother. He’s talked about me 100 times. He made a song called ‘Big Brother.’ We’ve gotten past bigger issues. But you brought my family into it, now it’s a problem with me. That’s a real, real problem. And he knows it’s a problem.”
Hova says he knows Kanye knows he messed up: “I know he knows, because we’ve never let this much space go between one of our disagreements, and we’ve had many, because that’s who we are. That’s what I like about him. He’s an honest person, he’s open and he’ll say things and he’s wrong a lot of times and he’ll confront it.” I mean … it’s kinda cool for him to talk like this. But it’s just like the cheating on Beyonce thing … how much of your dirty laundry should you air in public in order to promote and album???

No comments:

Post a Comment