Tuesday 24 November 2015

10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men

We all like to think our partners are honest with us, and when it comes to the important things, they probably are.
But there are a few things a woman might want to keep to herself, so as to keep the peace in the relationship and avoid hurting your feelings. We ask a few women to share some of these secrets, see the tops things they lie about below.
1. You are the best I ever had: “My boyfriend is always asking me how he fares s exually when compared to other men I have been with, and even though I do not think he is outstandingly amazing, I do enjoy s ex with him. So, to avoid making him feel bad, I tell him he is the best partner I ever had.” – Kike, 23.
2. I have had s ex with X amount of guys: “I have been intimate with more guys than I admit to my boyfriend. I love him and I know he will prefer it if I do not have so many s exual partners in my past, so I tell the lie.” – Enitan, 24
3. I make X amount of money: “My fiancee provides for me and fulfills most of my needs, even though I also have a job. I earn more than him but he does not know it. I am afraid that if I tell him, he may feel inferior and may even stop providing for me.” Kate, 26.
4. I love your mother/family: “It is very important for my husband that I accept and love his mother. Although I do not hate her, I do not really agree with her way of life. It will make my husband unhappy if he knows this so I convince him I love and admire her.” Diana, 26
5. I am only attracted to you: “Since meeting my husband 6 years ago, I have had some instances where I have felt an attraction for other men. I never cheated, but I couldn’t possibly tell my husband this for fear that he will become suspicious that I am cheating. So I keep it to myself.” – Vivian, 28
6. The money is not important: “Although I am not materialistic, I do wish my fiancee made more money and spend more on me. I am envious of other women whose husbands get them everything they need. But I know my fiancee loves me and I love him, so I find the strength to stay and hope that he gets in a better financial place so he can really provide for my material needs” – Tawa, 27.
7. I do not love you: “I see a lot of my friends get taken advantage of when they tell or show how much they love their man. I do not want this so I pretend a lot that I am not really into my boyfriend. It makes him keep working hard for my affection.” Comfort, 23
8. I love you: “I will not say I am really in love with my husband, but I care about him and I could never divorce him because I need to keep my family together. So I tell him how much I love him.” – Lola, 29.
9. I don’t care about your looks: “I wish my fiancee were a little taller. We are almost the same height and this bothers me but it does not seem to bother him. If I wear heels around him, I tower over him and it is not s exy. But I cannot tell him that so he will not feel bad.” – Norah, 28.
10. You were my first choice: “Really, when I was about to marry, there was someone else I wanted, but it didn’t really work out. My husband was my second choice and I am with him because I could not have my first. This is something he will never know.” – Beverly, 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment