Tuesday 8 December 2015

Nicki Minaj pays the bail for her brother, who was charged of raping a 12 year old girl

Nicki Minaj with brother Jelani Maraj (Instagram ) Nicki Minaj with brother Jelani Maraj (Instagram )
Young Money rap queen Nicki Minaj has paid the bail for her brother Jelani Maraj who was charged of raping a 12 year old child last week.
Nicki Minaj paid $100,000 to set her brother free from jail. The bail payment included two of the female rapper’s homes as bond.
“She was prepared to do anything for her brother” a source close to the rapper/actress told online publication Page Six.
Nicki Minaj is very close to her 37 year old brother. In August she paid $3,000 for her brother's wedding which witnessed 200 guests.
On the day of his wedding Nicki Minaj gushed about him on Instagram and shared a picture of herself with him.
“I would cross the ocean for u. I love my brother so much man. Can’t believe I cried during his wedding and his first dance like a punk. May God bless him and his union. Tonight has been one of my favorite nights of all time. I do anything to see my brothers smile" she wrote.
Jelani Maraj has been arraigned for first degree rape.

No comments:

Post a Comment