Friday 29 April 2016

Ok, Freeze had to jump in on Tee Billz’ ‘stunt’, didn’t he?!

Freeze-Freeze-Tyrese-Wrist-Watch0417
Cool FM OAP, Ifedayo Olarinde popularly called Freeze has weighed in on the recent outbursts of Tiwa Savage‘s husband, Tee Billz, believing that the 323 entertainment head’s account was hacked, while also hoping for a quick resolution.

The highly expressive media personality has of late had a lot to say about issues and he has shared how ‘loving’ a husband Tee Billz is.
‘This is not the Tunji I know’, Freeze declared in an Instagram epistle. (Well, the Tunji you know was the Tunji Nigerians woke up to today, Freeze…..or maybe not).


Writing further, the self-confessed wrist-watch lover travelled down memory lane in describing the ‘Tunji’ he knew, ‘The one I know is the most wonderful person on earth and if there is anyone I owe a Favour Tunji is that one person. I remember when I returned from California in 2013,

I had become the first Nigerian to win the prestigious Nickelodeon KCA and it seemed a bigger deal to Tunji than even to me that won the award. He had on my behalf reached out to the press to celebrate this achievement which he described as ‘major’ in his own words, without me asking’. (Are we still addressing a serious marriage issue Freeze?)
freeze
‘Then I had my public meltdown when my previous relationship failed and he along with Toyin Aimakhu were the first people to reach out to me to console me and my respect for him grew.

Then there was this one time, on Saint Valentine’s day, when Lagos seemed to have run out of flowers and I remembered that Pole Avenue had an event the night before and they had the most breathtaking white roses I had ever seen.’ (Ok, it’s official…now we know Billz was a one-time saviour of Freeze. Praise the Lord…..anyone?)


The fair-skinned media personality continued, ‘I went over to get some of the flowers for bae and lo and behold Tee Billz was there with similar intentions. I saw him as the most romantic husband and lover. In the same vein, when speaking to Tiwa during an interview on Cool FM she was all over him. Purring like a cat at each mention of his name.’ (Ok, he is gradually getting to the point….gulps)


‘I am still hoping an announcement will be made that his account was hacked… However, if at all the rumour turns out to be true, I implore each and everyone of us not to judge them, instead, let’s keep them in our prayers. #BeautifulCouple #BeautifulPeople.’ (Whew…Finally! We love you too Freeze!!!)
In other related news, TeeBillz was reportedly restrained from drowning himself today (or maybe he only wanted to swim) by Banky W and some unknown ‘saviours’. (We sincerely hope Billz gets his stuff together if this is true).

No comments:

Post a Comment