Wednesday 18 May 2016

Kunle Afolayan shares an aerial shot of his “Ire” Manson

Kunle Afolayan shares an aerial shot of his “Ire” Manson

Top actor and film producer, Kunle Afolayan has finally released the video of his new mansion ably titled ‘Ire’ located in Magodo area of Lagos. You will recalled that he gave GoldmyneTV crew access to the house few weeks.

Few hours ago, Kunle released the video of his mansion via his instagram page and wrote:

”Hmmmm! Some people may see this as show off but the wise will see beyond the surface . My main motive of putting this video out is firstly, To appreciate the goodness of God in my life but majorly to use it as a medium to minister and encourage every hardworking Nigerian out there that if you put your mind to what you believe in, be realistic in your approach and deal with people with one mind then you are surely not far from your goal and you surely will get there even though it may take time. The dream of an average Nigerian in entertainment industry is to live like the well to do American artist (Beverly hills). Let us all work towards building our own Beverly hills in Nigeria. I say thank you to God and all you fans out there for your tremendous support thus far and I pray and wish everyone of us our heart desires. I desired this and I got it, surely you can too. Ire”
Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 3.02.19 AM Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 3.02.31 AM Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 3.02.41 AM Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 3.02.52 AM Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 3.03.22 AM Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 3.03.33 AM Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 3.03.44 AM
 
 
 
 

Yoruba Actor Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His Beautiful Wife

The actor took to instagram to celebrate his loving and peaceful wife as she added another year:





What again can I say about this Angel ?💘 An Aaron created to aid Muy, the stammering Moses.👫 You have been so wonderful to me.💞 Your month is May, may you never weep over all that gives u joy. Long life and abundant blessings sweets💋.I respect and adore you deeply. Thanks for taking care of the homefront whenever I go for my "Action/Cut" job. Thanks for indulging me now and then☺. Guys, just help me to pray🙏 for this wonderfully awesome wife today, her birthday
- See more at: http://www.yourgist247.com/2016/05/yoruba-actor-muyiwa-ademola-celebrates.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook#sthash.aI2YiuKW.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment