Friday 4 August 2017

Lanre Gentry: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Dismisses Death Threat Claim

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe’s estranged husband, Lanre Gentry, has shrugged off accusations that he threatened to kill a man for allegedly sleeping his wife.
The news went viral today of an upcoming Nollywood producer, Kenny Adama, aka Lege Miami, who claimed that Mr. Gentry has repeatedly threatened to kill him if he didn’t stop sleeping with his wife.
But Mr. Gentry seems not to be moved by Lege’s antics as he declared that he had no time for ’empty drama’ as he was focused on catering for his family instead. He said, “My mission is to focus on my life/family….enjoy every sec of my life so, I really don’t have time for regrets, worries or fear. Life is too big and the time is too short to get caught up in empty drama!!! So I refuse to entertain negativity despite all life has thrown at me, God has been too good, gracious &merciful to me. Who am I that you’re mindful of me baba God? You are the glory & lifter of my head. Without you, I would have never made it this far. You’re the God that delivers from shame, stagnancy, deformation of name, poverty & sickness

No comments:

Post a Comment