Monday 7 August 2017

Pregnant Serena Williams Flaunting Baby Bump On Stellar Mmagazine


The tennis champ is giving mommy to be goals in the new Stellar Magazine shoot.
The 35-year old opened up on the barriers she hopes to break for her baby saying:
‘There are barriers I hope to break so my baby, whether boy or girl, won’t have to live under those stipulations.
‘I definitely am a feminist. I like to stick up for women and women’s rights. So many things happen and I just think, “Wow, why don’t we have a chance?”

‘If that makes me a feminist, I am proud to be one.’
On growing up, Serena said:
‘Growing up, I was told I couldn’t accomplish my dreams because I was a woman and, more so, because of the colour of my skin.

‘In every stage of my life, I’ve had to learn to stand up for myself and speak out.’
Serena continued: ‘I am in the rare position to be financially successful beyond my imagination… But today isn’t about me. It’s about the other 24 million black women in America.’

No comments:

Post a Comment