Tuesday 15 December 2015

Kim Kardashian Taking Pills To Battle Depression (PICTURED)

TV star Kim Kardashian West has disclosed that she is taking pills since delivering her son, Saint West so as to stay energized.
The 35-year-old revealed this on twitter on Monday, December 14, 2015. She wrote: “My experience eating my placenta is up on my app!”
READ ALSO: Kim Kardashian Delivers Baby Boy
Kim
According to the post on her website Kimkardashianwest.com, the new mother said she freeze-fried her placenta and made it into a pill form in order to stay energized and erase any possibilities of depression.
She explained that she had researched about the process, stating how much it helped her in getting energized and healed from depression.
Read her full post below:
“So, I’m really not this holistic person or someone who would have ever considered eating my placenta,’ ‘And when I say ‘eat my placenta,’ I mean that I’m having it freeze-dried and made into a pill form- not actually fry it like a steak and eat it (which some people do, BTW).’I thought, why not try it? What do I have to lose?
“I really didn’t want the baby blues and thought I can’t go wrong with taking a pill made of my own hormones- made by me, for me’.
“I started researching and read about so many moms who felt this same way and said the overall healing process was so much easier.’ I had great results and felt so energized and didn’t have any signs of depression! I definitely had to do it again. ‘Every time I take a pill, I feel a surge of energy and feel really healthy and good. I totally recommend it for anyone considering it!”
Kim Kardashian West welcomed her second child with rapper Kanye West on Saturday, December 5, 2015.
Kim-Kardashian-West
The news was announced via a statement on her website Kimkardashianwest.com. It was initially reported that the expected delivery date was Christmas day (December 25, which would have made the 35-year-old TV star about 37 weeks pregnant), but the baby was born some three weeks earlier.
This is not the first time she has delivered a baby ahead of expected date.
According to Daily Mail, Kim delivered her first child North West five weeks before expected date owing to blood pressure issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment