Thursday 17 December 2015

Why Ladies Didn’t Want Me To Get Married – Nigerian Rapper Naeto C

Naeto C Naeto C
Hip hop star Naeto C has revealed that he lost some fans in the process of getting married to wife Nicole.
Speaking to Punch, the U Know My P rapper explained that he lost some fans over his decision to get married. However, he also gained some other fans in the process.
He said: “When I wanted to get married, I lost some fans and at the same time, I gained some fans. Some fans liked the fact that I will get married and be more responsible; they liked the fact that I am a one-man-one-woman kind of guy.”
The rapper said the reason some female fans didn’t like his decision to get married was so they could continue fantasizing about being with him at some point.
Other female fans didn’t like that because they wanted to keep fantasizing about the possibility of becoming my woman one day.”
However, he explained that he made the decision to settle down with his wife because he found a friend and a companion in her.
Also, the rapper admitted that with his marriage status his relationship with female fans these days can’t exceed taking pictures at social functions.
He said: “I got married because I found a companion, a friend, and someone I want to spend the rest of my life with and raise a family. Marriage made me a better person.
File photo of Naeto C and wife Nicole from their wedding in 2012.
File photo of Naeto C and wife Nicole from their wedding in 2012.
“The most you can do for your female fans legally is to take pictures with them and keep making hit songs. Anything outside that would be inappropriate.”
33-year-old rapper Naetochukwu Chikwe is a Nigerian rapper and producer fondly remembered for hit songs Kini Big Deal, Finish Work and Tony Montana among others.
He got married to beauty entrepreneur Nicole Chukwueke on July, 21 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment