Tuesday 15 December 2015

OMG! See Why Kim K Is Eating Her Own Placenta!

Kim Kardashian confessed of eating her own placenta following the birth of her son, Saint. Check out why and how she consumes it.
Kim Kardashian posted a shocking blog post titled “Eating My Placenta“. “And when I say “eat my placenta,” I mean that I’m having it freeze-dried and made into a pill form—not actually fry it like a steak and eat it (which some people do, BTW),” Kim K explained.
Screen-Shot-2015-12-14-at-1.32.40-PM
Kim decided to turn her placenta into pills and consume it in order to get rid of postpartum depression. Celebrity confessed that these placenta pills really help – and advised her female fans to follow her steps and process their own placentas into pills with the help of Placenta Encapsulation Company. So it seems that Kim K can do money even out of her childbirth waste with some smart product placement.
By the way, Kim K’s sister, Kourtney, tried the pills made of her placenta earlier and really liked it! Check it out on her Instagram!

“I actually thought Kourtney would have soooo done this, but I don’t think she did”, Kim K commented in her blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment