Monday 30 November 2015

Uganda's Ugliest Man Welcomes EIGHTH Child With His Very Pretty Wife

I guess you have heard the word "ugly"
before, but may never have seen it this
ugly. The title does suit. But this 47 years
old who suffers from a rare and as yet
undiagnosed medical condition, is not
about to let you have your way by making
him feel less of a human. Infact he is one
of the hottest guys in Uganda.
Mr Baguma married wife Kate Namanda,
30, in 2013 and the couple have just
welcomed a new baby girl into their
family.
In 2002 he entered a contest to find the
African nation's ugliest man due to
financial difficulties.
Mr Baguma has had six children with his
wife and also has two kids from a previous
marriage.
Speaking of how the pair fell in love he
said: "I stayed with her for four years
before her people knew where she was.
"I didn't want them to see me until we had
a child because they would definitely
advise her to leave me.
"She left me when she was six months
pregnant but I think she later accepted her
fate because she came back two months
later.
"I told her that I didn't choose to look the
way I do and that if she feels I am a
burden, she is free to leave me."
Mr Baguma is known as Sebabi, which
means "ugliest of them all". he is a former
cobbler.
He now uses his fame to earn a living and
even charged people to attend his
wedding.
His wife told KFM: "Once you find a man
you think is right for you, do not listen to
what other people say.
"Follow your heart.
"Money and physical appearance should
not be an issue."
Mr Baguma has now embarked on a career
in comedy and music.
The most ugliest 4 naija even get hope if he see this @ Baba Iyabo n Oshiomole abeg make una no tell dem ooo...let me dance to dis shakiti Bobo song cos I dey feel d dance gidigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment