Thursday 3 December 2015

‘I Am Married But My Wife Understands’ – Comedian Akpororo Says

Akpororo Akpororo
Comedian Akpororo has revealed plans to maintain his eccentric nature as a comedian despite recently tying the knot.
In an interview with HipTV the entertainer said he ‘will never change’ when asked if marriage will change his style of comedy.
He spoke further: “My wife understands that this is the business.
“If I change hungry go beat us.”
He also countered the popular notion that a celebrity’s fan base drops after marriage saying: “No jokes, some people tell me that when you get married your fan base.. I don’t understand. Why? Is it not same Akpororo? Is it not same you? Is it not same comedy I am doing? The only way my fan base will drop is when I am not funny anymore. And it’s not yet time.
“As far as you love good comedy then you need Akpororo, alright? I am married.”
He also talked about his current project, the Ojo mega praise jam inOkokomaiko, Lagos. This year’s edition makes it the fifth edition of an annual comedy show that saw 8,000 persons in attendance last year.
See full interview below:
https://youtu.be/13Qrzajpo4E

No comments:

Post a Comment